How do you log use my website email or webmail ?
Working with Email Accounts
The following email will guide you in Working with Email Accounts
Please follow the steps below to create a mail account. It is called a 'Webmail Account:
1. Login to your Control Panel of your site from the link below.
2. Click "Mail" Icon/ View options on Mail Manage Tab
2. Click 'Add/Remove/Manage Accounts' under the menu header 'Email' in will be directed to next page.
3. Click 'Add Accounts' link to add a new account.
4. Complete the form that you find in the next page.
If you have done everything right then you have created a webmail account sucessfully.
Steps to access webmail:
1. Access your domain as the URL below
2. Provide the full username of the webmail account for example email@example.com with your password and complete login form
3. You can select the available e-mail client, 'roundcube for ajax based interface or Squirrel mail for text interface' is easy and mostly preferable.
Was this answer helpful?
Yes you do receive a Site Seal when you purchase an SSL Certificate.
Login to your Control Panel at www.yourdomain.com/cpanel using your cPanel username and password....
Apache versions are updated frequently along with the update of controlpanel. Please logininto...
When using the common PHP installation on a webserver, PHP runs as the user nobody and it...
Shell exec() is supported on InwayHosting.com dedicated server plans but not currently on our...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution