How do you log use my website email or webmail ?
Working with Email Accounts
The following email will guide you in Working with Email Accounts
Please follow the steps below to create a mail account. It is called a 'Webmail Account:
1. Login to your Control Panel of your site from the link below.
2. Click "Mail" Icon/ View options on Mail Manage Tab
2. Click 'Add/Remove/Manage Accounts' under the menu header 'Email' in will be directed to next page.
3. Click 'Add Accounts' link to add a new account.
4. Complete the form that you find in the next page.
If you have done everything right then you have created a webmail account sucessfully.
Steps to access webmail:
1. Access your domain as the URL below
2. Provide the full username of the webmail account for example email@example.com with your password and complete login form
3. You can select the available e-mail client, 'roundcube for ajax based interface or Squirrel mail for text interface' is easy and mostly preferable.
Was this answer helpful?
SFTP is activated if you have SSH access. If not, you need SSH access and to be able to use...
All files and folders should be uploaded to the public_html directory.The public_html folder can...
Yes, wget() command is allowed for shared SSH access.
Unfortunately our system does not allow a change of username as the system uses your current...
InwayHosting.com dedicated hosting plans allow any application to be installed including...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution